The new ID.3 is the first of our electric models to be offered with Volkswagen Lease&Care. The simplicity of this plan means all servicing and car costs are covered in one easy, single monthly payment.
Why choose Volkswagen Lease&Care?
Get your ID. and care package for one monthly price and for a length of time that suits you.
Built around you
Your chosen package is built around you and your driving style with everything in one place.
Keep you moving
All-round care keeps you on the road and takes the stress away from those unexpected costs.
Giving you options
At the end of your contract you can choose the following:
- Move into a new ID. on your terms
- Stay in your ID. for a further 1/2/3 years (maximum combined term of 5 years)
- Hand back your ID
Getting into your new ID. is straightforward and is built into one monthly price. Just follow these three simple steps:
- Select your chosen ID.
- Choose how long you want it for and how many miles you drive
- Choose a care package built around you and your driving style
With no lump sum to pay at the end of your agreement, you’re free to move straight into your next ID. or stay in your ID. for longer, as all options are built around you.
Your choice – choose from three tailored care packages
We know that switching to electric could be a step into the unknown, which is why we’ve made things simple. With Volkswagen Lease&Care, we’ve put you in control. All of our care packages include Servicing, using only genuine parts by expert engineers, all covered under warranty and the Volkswagen Service Promise. All wrapped into one monthly price. Our Large package also includes a VWFS Rent-a-Car allowance, giving you access to a non-electric vehicle if you want extra peace of mind on those longer journeys.
- Our Small care package covers you for essential servicing – ideal if you drive a low number of miles but want to keep your car fit and healthy.
- All routine manufacturer servicing
- Brake fluid changes
- Driverline concierge service
- Dust and pollen filter
- Ideal if you are planning on using your new ID. on a regular basis with some longer journeys. Everything in Small, plus all routine manufacturer servicing and maintenance which covers you for:
- Brake, Suspension and Cooling System repairs
- Electric system maintenance
- All fluid top-ups
- Our most comprehensive care package has everything from our Small and Medium packages but also covers you for Tyre replacement and repairs. It also includes 5 days VWFS Rent-a-Car allowance of a non-electric vehicle for added peace of mind on those longer journeys. Taking away the stress of those expected costs and keeping you on the road.
- Tyre replacement and wheel alignment (due to fair wear and tear)
- Puncture repair
- Geometry check and wheel balance
- VWFS Rent-a-Car allowance
Terms and Conditions
*Volkswagen UK has submitted an application for the ID.3 to be recognised and approved for the £3,000 Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) Grant. At the time of publication, the grant application is ongoing. However, in order to provide you with a final recommended price for the ID.3 1ST Edition, this £3,000 grant has been included within the vehicle recommended price and leasing quote. *Prices shown include the Grant. Grant figure correct as at 22/07/20. UK sales only (excludes Channels Islands and Isle of Man). Terms and conditions and eligibility criteria apply see https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/electric/owning/e-government-grants. Grant scheme may be withdrawn and eligibility/amounts may change at any time. Accurate at time of publication 4th September 2020.