Windrush Volkswagen are always looking to recruit talented motor trade professionals who can bring something special to our company.
Please bookmark this page and check back regularly for all available vacancies. Enquiry information for all vacancies advertised is shown at the bottom of this page.
Windrush are happy to receive CVs to hold on file for any of the following positions should they become available:
Trade parts sales specialists
To send your CV by email please click here.
Sales Executives required
Realistic OTE £40,000 - £50,000 plus car & benefits
This is an exciting opportunity to join the most established Volkswagen Retail Group in the area with a reputation for excellence in everything it undertakes. It’s not just about the next sale, but also about keeping customers happy and ensuring that they always wish to return.
For this to happen we can only offer this opportunity to someone who is dedicated and seeking a long-term proposition. This means that you must be of the highest calibre and, in return, we will ensure you are suitably rewarded, enjoying a future within a fantastic company. Existing retail experience would be an advantage but we will be happy to consider anyone who feels they have genuine potential.
Windrush Volkswagen Slough are able to offer an excellent all-round package for an outstanding candidate. This includes a basic salary of £15000 along with a generous commission reward that enables the best to over-achieve. The role also includes a Volkswagen company car (latest model) and a total of 23 days holiday.
Our showrooms are currently being re-developed to the latest Volkswagen Retail Concept. This ensures we will keep ahead of our competitors by giving our customers the best environment in which to experience the Volkswagen brand, offering them the best place to buy their next car. Our sales team need to be confident with digital technology and comfortable with its use. All of our team work with iPads on a daily basis.
Is this you?
- Willing to take care of all visitors, all of which are potential customers
- Help customers select the right vehicle and create loyal, long-term customer relationships
- Sell enough cars to reach our targets with a view to exceeding your own!
- Maintain the highest levels of ‘housekeeping’ and personal appearance at all times
- Do your very best to meet the different quality measures required by Windrush and Volkswagen
- Develop your ability to deliver a level of customer service that makes someone want to buy from you
- Be detail driven with a desire for perfection
- Maintain a professional but friendly and fun working relationship with our team
- Be happy to work most Saturdays and one in two Sundays
- Be detail driven with administration and customer documentation
Applicants must live within a 10-mile maximum radius of Windrush Volkswagen. If you believe you meet our high standards and are totally up to the challenge, please send your CV and a covering via the link below.
How to apply
OTE £25,000-£38,000 dependent on ability inc. bonus & overtime
Service, qualified and master technician grades required for Maidenhead and Slough locations
Windrush is an expanding Volkswagen retailer with an established reputation for quality, reliability and service standards, which are a direct result of our committed and loyal team of employees. As part of our ongoing growth, we are currently looking for highly professional and experienced Technicians for both our Maidenhead and Slough locations.
Your responsibilities include:
- Servicing and repair of new and used cars, investigative checks and advisory support – completed to the highest professional standards within set deadlines
The ideal applicants will:
- Have a stable and progressive career within a quality dealership (Volkswagen experience useful but not essential)
- Strong organisational skills in all activities to ensure that all aspects of your role are completed carefully and accurately to agreed schedules for customers
- Be keen to join a professional team in a progressive organisation that recognises and rewards commitment as well as providing you with the opportunities to develop with us.
A great opportunity! We are looking for an individual who is seeking a rewarding career in the motor trade. If you have at least three GCSEs at grade ‘C’ and above including Maths, Science and English you could join our Apprenticeship Scheme and receive excellent training leading to a nationally recognised qualification.
How to apply
Weekday Showroom Host
£18,000 per annum
We have a vacancy for an exceptional Weekday Host for our newly developed Maidenhead showrooms
The successful applicant will join our sales team and be the first point of contact for our clients.
You will need to be able to demonstrate first class personal presentation skills, have a confident and professional approach together with the ability and high personal standards required to work for our prestigious company.
As this role is customer facing, your responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet clients
- Provide excellent and attentive hosting to all clients arriving at our showroom
- Manage waiting times for each client
- Provide and serving refreshments
Weekday requirements only
Monday-Friday 7.45am - 6.00pm
How to apply
Please click here to send your CV by emai