Vacancies and career opportunities within Windrush Volkswagen
Windrush Volkswagen are always looking to recruit talented motor trade professionals who can bring something special to our company.
Please bookmark this page and check back regularly for all available vacancies. Enquiry information for all vacancies advertised is shown at the bottom of this page.
Windrush are happy to receive CVs to hold on file for any of the following positions should they become available:
Trade parts sales specialists
To send your CV by email please click here.
Sales Executives required
Realistic ote £40,000 - £50,000 plus car & benefits
These two appointments at our Slough centre offer excellent terms and benefits including good basic salary, an incentivised commission structure to recognise and reward above average achievement, a company car and 22 days annual holiday.
This is an exciting opportunity to join your local Volkswagen dealership with a long established reputation for excellence, selling the Volkswagen range of quality vehicles and related products to enlightened members of the public and working within a highly motivated professional sales team and a well structured sales environment.
- To achieve personal car sales targets, profit targets and activity levels
- To achieve and exceed all the key performance standards
- To provide excellence in customer service to our customers by providing a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and efficient service projecting the quality image of the Volkswagen brand and Windrush
This is a hands-on role and the person appointed will:
- Have achieved a good standard of education, preferably to A-level or above
- Possess a stable career in direct sales with an outstanding record of sales achievement
- Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer’s disciplines, procedures and reporting analysis
- Enjoy working within and contribute to our existing professional retail
- sales team
- Possess sound and efficient administration skills
How to apply
Weekend Showroom Host
We have a vacancy for an exceptional Weekend Host for our newly developed Maidenhead showrooms
The successful applicant will join our sales team and be the first point of contact for our clients.
You will need to be able to demonstrate first class personal presentation skills, have a confident and professional approach together with the ability and high personal standards required to work for our prestigious company.
As this role is customer facing, your responsibilities will include:
- Meet and greet clients
- Provide excellent and attentive hosting to all clients arriving at our showroom
- Manage waiting times for each client
- Provide and serving refreshments
Weekend requirements only.
Saturday 8.45am - 5pm
Sunday 9.45am - 4pm
Salary: £10 per hour.
How to apply:
Please click here to send your CV by email
Trade Parts Specialists Vacancies
(based at our Trade Parts Specialists Centre in Slough)
Parts Telesales Advisor
Packages circa £27,000pa
We are looking for a confident and experienced individual who has worked within the car parts industry. Possessing good telesales skills is essential. Working within a large telesales team, the ideal candidate will require high energy and a strong focus on managing high levels of in and outbound sales calls. Confidence in making prospecting calls to gain new business is a key responsibility. Good keyboard skills are essential – training on our systems will be provided. The remuneration package is very flexible and is driven by strong sales performance; the support that you will be given in achieving them is second-to-none.
How to apply
Share, print & bookmark this page!
Windrush Retail Sales & Service Centre
57 Farnham Road
Tel: 01753 670200
Windrush Retail Sales Centre
Tel: 01628 682100
Windrush Service Centre
2B Howarth Road
Tel: 01628 682100
Follow us on: